Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, Professional Engineer, Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering
"Become the Best Version of You. Living your best life begins when you tap into your unique talents. Discover your CliftonStrengths to learn what makes you exceptional and how you can maximize your potential at work and everywhere else."
CliftonStrengths development came into Pam's life in spring of 2017 and she hasn't been the same since. Pam’s life passion is to leave the world a better place than when she found it. By sharing CliftonStrengths and coaching in strengths-based development, she is opening the door for others to identify their potential and harness their strengths.
After two decades as a project leader in the cyclic unpredictable oil and gas industry, Pam wanted a new way to articulate herself and her unique approach to successful project leadership. Completing her CliftonStrengths assessment opened the door to understanding her talents and vocalize them to others in the genuine, authentic way she always wanted.
Pam is a Gallup Certified Strengths Coach and is active in the world-wide CliftonStrengths community. She has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering and is a Professional member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA). She balances her pursuit of promoting strengths development with being a part-time Project Engineer and a full-time wife and mother.
Pam's Top 5 CliftonStrengths are HARMONY, INDIVIDUALIZATION, RESTORATIVE, CONNECTEDNESS, AND EMPATHY.
Pam’s Accelerator Groups
Discover Your Strengths
Many of us go through life and not know how special we are. We assume that because something comes naturally to us that it has no value, or that it is commonplace. Our most natural strengths can often be in our blindspot, and we don’t recognize the superpowers we bring. The language of CliftonStrengths is a positive framework to describe yourself and others.
Are you willing to dive deeper into who you are?
Do you know how to describe your special talents?
Are you ready to take yourself to the next level?
Using the CliftonStrengths Assessment, your top talent areas will be revealed.
You will LEARN:
- New appreciation of your own talent and what you have to offer
- New language, common to CliftonStrengths, to describe your value proposition
- New awareness of your weaknesses and how to manage them
- New plans for intentionally focusing your efforts for personal satisfaction and engagement
- New starting point from which to take on your next challenge
You will ACHIEVE:
- Self-Awareness: Your innate talents will become more clear to you. Often we don’t know what we’re good at.
- In The Know: How to identify your talents in your everyday actions.
- Confidence: Be your best verison of you.
- Application: Intentional focusing your strengths to work through personal challenges
- Appreciation: Learn how to start identifying, observing, and encouraging the strengths in others.
- Via VideoConference
- TRY IT OUT! $49.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
- 7 SESSIONS for $150.50 Total ($21.50/session)
- Assessment is a prerequisite for all Pam’s groups
- Please complete prior to 1st session
- Need to purchase the assessment? Available at a reduced price of $15.00
- Click the button below to purchase today!
DATES & TIMES
“This group has allowed me to better understand and apply my strengths not only in major areas such as achieving my professional goals, but also in my basic daily interactions with those around me.”
“I feel I’ve gained a level of knowledge in a part of myself I didn’t know existed.”