Jean is known for leading organizations through growth and change. She is a proponent for creative solutions. In addition to leading numerous acquisitions and reorganizations, she is also a strong developer of people and process improvement structures. Her expertise includes organizational design and change; leadership mentoring; and initiating, implementing and guiding corporate strategies to fruition to promote the financial health of organizations.
As an educator, Jean is known for her development of unique integrated curriculum programming focused on growing the competencies of students to become engaged, ethical and entrepreneurial thinkers and citizens. Her expertise includes curriculum design, collaboration, group instruction and facilitation, project based experiential learning, assessment, and leadership skill development. Jean has published articles on Integrated Curriculum and Aboriginal Issues.
Over the years Jean has been passionate about creative thinking and has coached, mentored, and facilitated business leaders, employees and students to explore ideas, make connections, look for possibilities and then implement those ideas. Her shift into leadership coaching is a continuation of her desire to help others grow and step authentically into their leadership.
Jean’s Accelerator Groups
Ready, Set, Lead!
You will LEARN how to communicate, collaborate, influence, make decisions, and expand your emotional and creative intelligence’s through mini lessons, shared insights, coaching conversations and by taking action.
You will ACHIEVE:
1. Create your personal definition of leadership
2. Understand how to listen to gain trust of employees, peers and to manage-up
3. Use curiosity to authentically connect with your team, peers and to manage-up
4. Learn how to have tough conversations
5. Learn how to get out of your own way – bust through the gremlins
6. Learn how to get out of your own way (part #2) – expand your emotional intelligence
7. Expand your ability to create change through innovation / creativity
8. Grow your team’s output through collaboration
- Via VideoConference
- Weekly for 8 sessions
- Mondays: 12:00pm – 1:00pm MDT
- Start Date: July 8, 2019
- Cost: $30/session ($210 Total)
- No-Risk First Session