RSW, Certified Circle of Security Parent Facilitator
Jan McInnis is known for her warmth, compassion and parenting expertise and has been using attachment concepts and strategies with caregivers for many years. Her passion for families and children has lead her to Circle of Security (COS) which she believes to be the most beautifully simple yet richly impactful intervention that she's found. By teaching parents how to build and support a secure attachment for their children, Jan is helping to build stronger, healthier families, which lead to stronger, healthier communities.
First Session FREE!
Circle of Security Parenting
Thursday August 8, 2019
1:00 – 2:15pm MDT
Jan’s Accelerator Groups
Circle of Security Parenting (Modified)
You will LEARN:
- how to read and respond to your child’s cues,
- how to soothe your child,
- how to use play to build a secure attachment,
- how to set limits and establish boundaries in a kind, no nonsense way.
You will ACHIEVE:
- a healthier relationship between you and your child
- more peaceful interactions
- confidence in your parenting
- Via VideoConference
- Weekly for 6 sessions
- Tuesdays: 7:00pm – 9:00pm MDT
- Start Date: September 17, 2019
- Cost: $24.50/session ($147.00 Total)
- First Session Free – Register Above!