Pam’s life passion is to leave the world a better place than when she found it. By sharing her experience with CliftonStrengths and coaching in strengths-based development, she is helping others identify their potential and harness their strengths to meet their goals.
Pam has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Engineering and is a P.Eng member of APEGA in Alberta. She balances her pursuit of Gallup Strengths Coaching certification and continued strengths development with being a part time Project Engineer and a full time wife and mother.
Pam's Top 5 Strengths are: HARMONY, INDIVIDUALIZATION, RESTORATIVE, CONNECTEDNESS, AND EMPATHY.
Pam’s Accelerator Groups
Discover Your Strengths
You will LEARN:
- Your innate talents
- To investigate how to focus your strengths on personal, team, or leadership challenges
You will ACHIEVE:
- Exponential improvement in areas of talent by focusing on developing your specific strengths.
- Ability to aim your talents at leadership challenges.
- Via VideoConference
- TRY IT OUT! $49.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
- 7 SESSIONS for $150.50 Total ($21.50/session)
- Assessment is a prerequisite for all groups
- Please complete prior to 1st session
- $15.00 – click the button below to purchase today!
DATES & TIMES
TIME: 7:00pm – 8:00pm MDT
START DATE: December 4th, 2019
PREREQUISITE: CliftonStrengths Assessment
TRY IT OUT
$49.00 Total for Sessions 1 & 2
(Remaining 5 Sessions $113 Total)
“This group has allowed me to better understand and apply my strengths not only in major areas such as achieving my professional goals, but also in my basic daily interactions with those around me.”
“I feel I’ve gained a level of knowledge in a part of myself I didn’t know existed.”